torsdag 18 oktober 2012

The disastrous dinner.

Hey you, my only visitor of the day! 

Got home an hour ago, empty apartment, boyfriend at rehearsal, boring. Decided to cook myself a super tasty meal, but the only edible stuff I found were some large fish sticks and rice. Are you supposed to cook fish sticks for a thousand minutes by the way? It took them ages to get done but they still seemed a little undercooked when I ate them. Anyway, it was disgusting, so I only ate one of the two and some rice.



Even my hand looks yummier 



Wish I'd be as interested in cooking food as I am in baking, but I'm just not. I love eating food, of course, but I'm sure as hell no cook. Oh weeeell. Time to clean this messy apartment, hope your evening turns out better than mine, byyyee! 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar