torsdag 18 oktober 2012

F your treats


My friend Martina is always the one putting together Halloween parties each year, and I've known her since 2010, so this will be my third Halloween party at her place. It usually turns up like 20 people or more so it's always a blast. I've been thinking about the potential costumes for Halloween this year. I'm always super stoked and have like a billion ideas of what I wanna look like, but I NEVER have enough time or money to spend on the costume because I always end up trying to fix it/get it like the day before the party. But this year, I'm gonna be prepared as hell.


Last year I was some kind of zombie doll, but I just ended up looking like a scary injured girl.


Me on Halloween 2011 (photo by Kim Forstén).

 Martina and Björn were both from characters from video games. Spectacular (photo by Natalie Bengtsson).


David, Maria and Natalie were killing it as the Flintstones plus their neighbor whatshername (photo by Martina Puranen).
Joakim and Linus as some kind of skeleton character who appears to be singing. Yay (photo by Martina Puranen)

Martina, Amanda as Nicki Minaj in the music video "Creep",  and another Natalie I know dressed up as a video game character I don't recognize (photo by Natalie Bengtsson).
Joakim and Samuel were members of Team Zissou from the brilliant movie The Life Aquatic. I'm being creepy in the background (photo by Natalie Bengtsson).


Yep, so those are a few photos of a few of the people who celebrated Halloween with me last year. Hope this one will be just as good or better! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar