tisdag 16 oktober 2012

Introduction.

I figure introductions usually are boring and unnecessary. But I'm also bored and unproductive so here I am:


  • I absolutely adore food, candy, beverages, combinations of these put in a mixer and then into my stomach, etc. I love consuming stuff through my mouth.

  • I wear hair extensions, because I could write a tragic novel about my own hair. Probably will.

  • I'd like to reincarnate as an extremely large or small animal, just for the experience. That, or a bird, preferably a vegan bird.

  • I hate snow. I really do. But I also occasionally like snow when it brings extra cosiness to cozy events/situations, like Christmas or drinking hot chocolate while reading a book. 

  • I'm super duper nerdy when it comes to watching TV shows. Although I don't own a TV, so I download everything I watch. 

  • I have never been outside of Europe. 

  • I cry when I watch Animal Planet and hamsters die.

  • I get super annoyed when I watch movies about the maffia, simply because I almost never can keep up with the story or remember who's who among all the Tonys, Franks, Vincents, etc.


If you'd like to know anything else suuuuuper interesting like these things above, just ask.

Here not a disgusting photo at all of how amazing I am at baking:


Amazing and also beautiful gingerbread cookies by me.. mm-m.

Tada.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar