tisdag 16 oktober 2012

Let it begin: fricking annual mystery.


Hello.

It appears my first post is going to be about one of the greater mysteries in life (Samuel knows what I'm talking about). Snow clouds. 

Not the ones you google and see dramatic, beautiful pictures of, but the ones I see outside my window every fricking night right after September has passed. So, in October is another way to put it. The clouds outside my window are very bright although it's dark outside and it's written 'snow-producing' all over them. But what's the mystery, you ask? I'll tell you what the mystery is: there is no. fricking. snow the morning after. 

Why not? I mean, I, as a self-designated researcher within cloud science, am starting to reconsider clouds as non-living creations by Mother Earth. What if clouds are beginning to develop intelligent consciousness? Well, if they are, I'm telling you, clouds are manipulative and are planning to exterminate everything that's essential and hopeful and cute in the world. Probably due to jealousness and pride because maybe they think our oceans, Dr. Pepper, Playstations and Grand Canyon are better than the snow they produce and they feel self-conscious about it. But in all honesty, I haven't done enough research yet to prove that clouds are a great threat which the military should lay more focus on. 

So, I suppose I have to wait for the imminent day of the first snow to arrive. When the clouds are pleased with the amount of disappointed faces appearing the morning after a night of hoping for snow. I wish the day never comes (except maybe on December 24:th, but after this date spring is welcome to melt away all snow and make sure the evil works of the clouds gets served), the people deserves something more respectful to them and their feelings. 

Anyway, I hate all snow and all cold and I probably felt the need to write this post due to frustration of living in fricking Siberia 2.0 (maybe not, but in Sweden) although it's only October. 

Viva la lalala. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar