måndag 5 november 2012

Global issue: hair.

I was eleven the first time I switched hair color. I tinted my hair to a dark brown color and it looked good for one month. But then my hair started shifting between olive green and light brown. Needless to say, I vowed to myself never to do such a think to my hair again.

However, in early 2010 I had resisted my cravings for red hair for too long so I did it. I said good bye to my natural light brown/dark blonde color, because I knew I wouldn't see it for long. Because I'm the kind of person who can't just try ONE color. If I'm not gonna keep my own color, I might as well try every color I've ever wanted. So here are some pictures of my crazy hair dyeing period.

2009: My natural hair color.

2009: Right, before dyeing my hair red, I tried this raccoon tail-thingy just for fun. Emo, I know. 

2010: The reddest head. Sorry that I don't have a better picture on this computer. Btw, the thing in my nose is my hidden septum piercing I got the same year.

2010: In the progress of trying to beach my hair into white, my hair turned a pretty pink for two days and then orange/beige after I'd washed it.

2010: Finally white! I had to bleach it twice with the strongest hair bleach I could find (40 % peroxide, I dunno what I was thinking) and I also tinted my hair with a purple color made for bleached hair to look whiter. And used a lot of silver shampoo/conditioner. Sorry again for the bad pictures.

2011: Decided to cut my hair super short due to the damage all the bleach had done to my hair. Dyed my hair black/super dark brown simultaneously and Alice Glass became my new nickname.

2011-2012: Got myself some hair extensions when I got tired of having short hair. You can also glimpse a small strand of pink on the right side of my hair.

2012: And this is how I look right now. Planning on getting new extensions (those on the picture are super damaged) and a new color. Dunno which though!
2012:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar